Farmers’ MarketsFarmers’ markets are the timeless havens for those that love the food they eat.
Interested in being a Vendor at our Markets? Please download both forms:
Click HERE to download the 2019 Application & Agreement
Click HERE to download the 2019 Rules & Regulations
- Columbus Farmers’ Market Join a plethora of vendors each Saturday for an amazing assortment of Polk County’s best homegrown produce, meat, cheese, eggs and more. See amazing arts and crafts and value added products.
- Runs April 6 – November 2, 2019
- Saturdays, 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Located on Courthouse Square in Columbus, NC
- Follow the Columbus Market on Facebook for up to date vendor and market news.
- Polk Winter Farmers’ Market Food and craft vendors providing delicious food and locally made products throughout the winter season inside the quaint Rural Seed Restaurant.
- Runs November 9, 2019 through March 28, 2020
- Saturdays, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Location at The Rural Seed restaurant – 322 E Mills St, Columbus NC 28722