Farmers’ MarketsFarmers’ markets are the timeless havens for those that love the food they eat.
2018 Farmers’ Market Vendor Application Available Now
Vendor Potluck Dinner – March 13th – 6pm at Mill Spring Agricultural Center
- Columbus Tailgate Market Join a plethora of vendors each Saturday for an amazing assortment of Polk County’s best homegrown produce, meat, cheese, eggs and more. See amazing arts and crafts and value added products.
- Runs the Saturday April 7, 2018 through November 17, 2018.
- Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
- On Courthouse Street in Columbus, NC
- Follow the Columbus Market on Facebook for up to date vendor and market news.
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro846 to (828) 548-1316
- Tryon Tailgate Market Tryon has been voted one of the best places in America to raise a family and the Tryon Market is the place to feed that family. Join the farmers after work for a chance to snag some great food.
- Runs Thurs, May 3, 2018 through Thurs, November 1, 2018.
- Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Depot Plaza (22 Depot St, Tryon, NC 28782)
- Follow the Tryon Market on Facebook for up to date vendor and market news.
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro412 to (828) 548-1316
- Saluda Tailgate Market A bustling market located up the mountain, it features food vendors from our region selling some of the best tasting and healthiest produce, meat, eggs, baked goods, and more.
- Runs May 4, 2018 through October
- Fridays 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Off of W. Main Street in Saluda, NC
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro237 to (828) 548-1316
- Columbus Winter Market Food and craft vendors providing delicious food and locally made products throughout the winter season.
- Starts Saturday, December 3rd through March 2018.
- Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Location at former Winding Creek Brewery Building – 322 E Mills St, Columbus NC 28722
Polk Markets are now using the Farm Fan App! A service to provide reminders, events news, special deals and more to market customers. Sign up here or by text above!
Attention Farmers’ Market Vendors: The 2018 Farmers’ Market Application will be available in late February 2018.